Friday, November 20, 2009

Who Are You? About My Mom

1. What do you love best about being a mom of 8 kids? The chaos!

2. What is one of your favorite family memories? Being in the van and everybody singing "You're Unbelievable!" at the top of their lungs, or I'd say, "Are you guys ready to go to the zoo?" You'd yell "Yeah!" at the top of your lungs, and I always loved that it sounded like a crowd of 50 people.

3. What is one of your favorite childhood memories? Hmm. Playing badminton in the back yard on a HOT summer night. Michael Koch would come over, and mom, dad, Mike and Teresa would sit and talk while we played.

4. What is your favorite musician/band? Chicago, is there anyone else?

5. Where is someplace you've always wanted to travel to? Why? Cape Cod, because of the song "Old Cape Cod."

6. What is something you've always wanted to do? Have ALL my kids at Mass with me.

7. What is something you like to do/would like to do in your "free time"? Vegitate. Jenny, don't laugh.

8. What is something you are proud of about yourself? I can type pretty fast.

9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Butter pecan.

10. What is a word/phrase you that you think other people would use to describe you? Crazy man, crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet. I like the video you did. bet she is proud of you.

your friend anja

Judy in Indiana said...

I don't know the song Old Cape Cod, but I bet it isn't sung by Chicago.

Shoe Gal said...

Thanks for the comments. Ha ha! No, Old Cape Cod is an old song.
You can hear it here, as sung by my favorite group of gals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyDVFXQ3vJE