Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Mechanics of a Christmas Photo


So I got a new camera, and I'm still learning how to use it. A few weeks ago we decided to have a date night, which is rare these days, but was oh so enjoyable. We ventured downtown on one of the coldest nights of the year to view window displays, take photos, and eat at one of our favorite restaurants, JK O'Donnells. Christmas photos are harder to take than it would seem! I ended up making a collage with photos from throughout the year because the perfectionist in me just wasn't happy with any of the photos in a 4x6 by themselves.












































1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

I love being downtown and looking at ornaments. It is fun and I am glad you have a yummy place to eat. Scott and I have a few places we like to go that we enjoy without kids. The kids don't always like what we do.

Congrats on being a godparent, what a nice compliment.