Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blog of the Week: Niotillfem

I think this blog is just amazing. There is some nudity but very rarely, which is outrageous to those of us in the U.S. but totally natural in Europe. Sandra Beijer, an adorable girl from Stockholm, has a blog called Niotillfem, which essentially follows her fabulous parties (what do these people do for a job, because their parties are way more fantastic than anything I've ever thrown?!), her love life, fashion, food, and all that life can provide for a young 20-something girl. Her style is fantastic, her boyfriend adorable, and her friends an absolute blast.  I could spend hours scrolling through her blog, but alas, I must work for a living. Seriously, check it out.



In other news, this is the outfit I bought with the Macy's gift card that Aaron gave me for Christmas. I love it, but we measured the heels at work, and they came out at 4.5 inches...yikes! I think these are my tallest heels, and my feet can feel the 1/2 inch difference! Believe it or not, I had absolutely no closed-toed black heels except my mary janes! Fashion first, comfort last!




Please ignore the hair...I was exhausted.

Aaron said he got the gift card for me because he saw some suits at Macy's and thought I would "look very smart in one." I tried on 6. Skirt suits are made for women with incredibly small thighs and are 6 feet tall. I thought this was a nice compromise. Skirt suit, but with a Jackie O twist.

Signature by Bobby Bee - dress
Heels - Calvin Klein

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

I love those shoes. I gotta get some more heels, so I can pretend to be tall.