Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Sew" easy even I can do it!

So I took the plunge and finally threaded the sewing machine...that was actually the part I was most intimidated about, believe it or not. Had a few errors here and there...had to rip out some stitches and redo them, a few crooked stitches, but it seems to work. Now I know what not to do for next time! I know this may seem like a simple project, but this is truly an accomplishment for me.






I found the measurements and pattern here:

Unfortunately, my waist is not tiny enough to wrap the ties around to the front, so it's not quite the same.

I got stuck on some of the directions, so I used this tutorial while I was sewing and found it incredibly helpful.
Want a different kind of apron? Go here for 51 free apron patterns!

No comments: