Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Go Time

The final photos of the Notre Dame-Western Michigan game!


We followed the band most of the way to the stadium. I think I noted in one of my previous posts that it's pretty cool that you get to march behind the band all the way to the stadium. We were right up at the front, but there was a lot of shoving, so we left the ranks and walked over by ourselves.


 There were Notre Dame fans already waiting for us...don't they look welcoming?

 The band forms on the field....
 and creates an "N" and "D."

The the cheerleaders and the Leprechaun!


 Game time!

 Nate Montana


 David Ruffer

 Touchdown Jesus



 The band.
 The student section...I would love to sit next to them someday. I would have liked even more to be one of them once...but alas, just not enough good grades and money.
 Gooooooooooo Irish!

 We won!

 The band plays the Fight Song and then the Alma Mater.






A wonderful day...I can't wait to go back!

No comments: