Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fabulous and Fifteen

We celebrated Kelly's birthday....in October. I know, this is only 2 MONTHS late, but it's important to share them nonetheless.

Kelly is now 15....FIFTEEN! I can hardly believe it. I feel like I've watched my own child grow up all too quickly before my eyes. Kelly has always been my little (and now taller) buddy, and I remember pushing her around town in her little stroller and looking at the Christmas decorations on the houses when she was 2. She is now a beautiful young lady with a very kind heart.

























Great Grandma Sipe


Just chillaxin.


Aidan likes to hide in this little end table.








Present time.








And now for the cake...




which had trick candles on it, unbeknownst to Kelly.










Even Great Grandma was laughing at poor little Kelly,
and everyone was in high spirits, and I even caught a photo of Mom in Jacob's football helmet.

No comments: