Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Published!

Aaron and I walked through Barnes and Noble last night to get to some other stores in the mall, and as we were milling about, I started looking at some magazines. I love German Life, so I took a look at the latest issue. Then I thought, "Oh, I'll see if they have Digital Photo magazine." I found it, but I thought, "Well, they didn't tell me they were going to publish my picture for sure, but let's take a little look." Lo and behold, my prized photograph was on a full page! I was so excited that I began jumping up and down, trying not to squeal too loudly (but I saw some people staring, so it must have been a little louder than I thought). We bought every copy (all 6 of them)! I'm so excited, I don't even know what else to say. It's just indescribable. A year ago I took my sister's senior photos, and that was the first time that I thought, "Hey, these aren't too bad." Things have been a whirlwind this past year, but I'm loving it. Thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey and to all my lovely clients. You guys are the best!









Thanks especially to Joel and Mendy for providing the adorable subject, Mr. Harrison. He is absolutely one of the sweetest babies I've ever seen, and it's been such a pleasure working with you over the past few months....getting ready for the baby and then watching him grow. You guys are fantastic!

Photobucket

No comments: