Sunday, October 2, 2011

Postcard Journal

I know quite a few postcard collectors (aka postcard junkies) online, so when I found this on Pinterest (another great addiction), I thought it would be perfect!
So what you do basically is use your postcards as month dividers, and then on each dated index card, you write one sentence about your day that year, and then you can look back and see what you did the year before on that day. I like it! This is perfect for me because:

1. I like to collect postcards
2. I like to write lists of anything and everything (as I'm doing here)
3. I wanted to be a librarian when I was little because I wanted to use a library stamp (& here I could!)

So check out DesignSponge.com (it appears to be another addicting website with lots of how-to stuff) to make your own daily journal. 



Photobucket

No comments: