Thursday, October 9, 2008

BOYS WILL BE BOYS...

I got off work at 6 o'clock today, called the Cowboy as I was leaving to tell him I was on my way home (he used to hate that, but now freaks out if I don't), and he invited me to come out with him and his friends to a local bar. The bar was called "The Pub," a brand-new place that looks like a run-down bowling alley. Come to find out, Mr. Cowboy and his friends had opened the joint up at 3:00 PM. This is what I heard in 1/2 hours time. If you can figure out what it all means, I'll give you a gold star!

Jake, you're too sexy.


This guy's a candlestick...he's gonna blow!

No, because Patrick Starfish is not down my shirt.

Dennis wanted to make sure that I got a good photo of his facial hair.
I'm going to submit a formal apology to the owner of this bar.


You are my friend, and I am your friend, and we are all friends.


I have the fire of Native Americans...let's roll! Let's fight! (Jake really is part Native American)


I get a little out of control sometimes...


Peanuts and beer and my saliva...

Oh...BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!!

No comments: