Friday, January 23, 2009

Another belated holiday...

Another holiday party that has long since passed, but that I haven't had the time to blog. This is the Workman Christmas for my dad's brothers and their families.

And by the way, my flash must have been on a funky setting, so everyone has "demon eyes" and I can't remove it on any photo program.

Rachel, Jenny, and Jenny's boyfriend
Jennifer and Ben Ben the Boyfriend (aka Benny Boo Boo Boo, Benifer....I could do this all day, but then it would be a really boring blog, wouldn't it? Maybe it is a really boring blog already and that's why nobody comments on the posts)

All the kids


I'm not really sure why I'm kneeling. I could probably stand and still not block a single kid from the shot!



Lucy the Hula Hoop Queen


And her co-Queen, Kellyman



You should have seen these two go!

Shooting a few hoops...



Jesse joins in, too...


Rachel, Jenny, and Lucia take a break to pose.

No comments: