Friday, January 23, 2009

A Belated New Years...

I know that we are well into the New Year, but I'm just now getting around to posting some photos from the big bash. I hope that you're sticking to those resolutions...as for me, I didn't make any, so I can't possibly fail them.
My best buddy, StephanieThe very adorable Scott and Liz...we can't wait for Baby Arnold!

By the way, Liz, we all agreed that we don't think we've ever seen a pregnant woman quite so fashionable as you. And you did an amazing job of partying with the rest of us! I probably would have fallen asleep by 8PM!

Liz, Me, and Stephy
Beer Pong...Guys won, hands down. And yes, that's Liz, but don't worry...she was drinking water.

Aaron gets a big thumbs-up from Dennis
A traditional round of "American Pie" by Don McLean

Aaron and Tim absolutely love this song
Rock band...I don't think I once saw Dennis get up from the drums all night


Bloody Mary's, Santa hat, bath robes...can only mean one thing....It's time for Polar Bearing!



This was not an uncommon expression among the Polar Bears.

I hope your New Year began with a "splash"!

No comments: