Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God. -Barretto

This past weekend we had a baby shower at our house for my very adorable sister-in-law, Stephanie, and Baby Workman. I didn't get a ton of photos because I forgot to set the camera out to remind myself, but here are a few.



Stephanie and her very perfect nephew, Elijah. We had to laugh because he fit so perfectly on Stephanie's baby tummy.


"Great" Grandma Workman, Melissa (acting silly...all pretty girls should want their pictures taken!), and Aunt Sonya


Stephanie, and her Grandma, soon-to-be Grandma Vi, and Aunt Krista

Kellyman and Pookie Pie...oh my, but they look grown up!



Kelly "hiding" from the camera


Our guests



Vi and Krista


Bibs...and lots of them!


Stephanie opening more gifts...doesn't Foo Foo look pathetic?
I hope Stephanie and all of our guests had a lovely time at the baby shower. I'm new at this whole party-planning thing, so I'm sorry for any hiccups in the party or if I seemed out of sorts. Thank you to Mom for all of your help in planning and preparing and hosting! I could never have done it without you! Also, thank you to the kids for cleaning my house the night before...you guys are awesome!



No comments: