Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hide and Seek...


So after the Baby Shower, I decided to play "The Phantom of the Opera" for Stephanie on the piano (it's her favorite), when what to my wondering eyes should appear...

but a tiny plastic baby from a game that we played. "That's odd," I thought, and went on playing.


Then I went to get a cup of coffee,



and there was another...

and another...


and even more! (I like this picture because it looks like the cow is looking at the baby and they're even proportionately correct.) :-)




In the shower...


on a plant...



on a ledge (don't jump, little baby!).
I called Mom because I figured that the very tricky Kellyman was behind all this mischief, but from what I hear, there are two little elves named Rachel and Jennifer who hid the tiny babies all over my house. I'm actually quite excited...it's like Easter egg hunting all over again! I will keep you posted as more babies turn up.

No comments: