Monday, February 9, 2009

Popcorn and Rootbeer Floats




There is nothing like popcorn and rootbeer floats...






especially when you're sharing them with your little brother and sisters! (Please excuse me for not wearing makeup or doing my hair...this was the next day, and I had just hopped out of the shower!)

We had the little ones over Friday night to spend the night and watch "Mary Poppins." First we had spaghetti for dinner, by request.






Then Little Lucy Loo Hoo took a bath in our jacuzzi...it's like a swimming pool to a little girl!


She also brought her creepy little baby doll.




Then we ate popcorn in these cute little movie theatre containers that I found and watched the best movie of all time.



Lucy had some stellar dance moves to show off.





The next morning, we had waffles and bacon and scrambled eggs. Mmmmm.


Then we ended it all with "Wall-E" and a good game of Twister.


Thanks for coming over, guys! I had an awesome time!!!

No comments: