Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is it bad to love clothes this much?


So I wonder a lot...am I vain? Not about how I look...I have way too many flaws for that! But I love clothes. So much that Aaron sometimes calls me out on it. When I take photos of myself, it's not for some narcissistic reason, but rather that I just love the clothes. Like this little number that is on its way to me right now:

Pinupgirlclothing.com

Aaron convinced me that if I was going to buy a swimsuit I love, then I should fork out the cash for it. I felt bad, but I really really really like it (not as much as the ones that were sold out though). And God love him, Aaron tried to convince me that I'm a whole size smaller than I really am when I was ordering it. It's reasons like this that I love this ice cream-making man!

No comments: