Thursday, August 27, 2009

Auto Be Mine...

What's your dream car?

I personally think that little British (and British-style) cars are about the cutest cars out there, like this little cooper.

And I would love to ride on a double decker bus someday...it's on my things to do list. Wouldn't it be fun to own one and just drive your friends around all day?

Aaron's in love with the new Camaro, but I'm not sure I'm a fan...



although I do love a good muscle car, like MY dream car, a '69 Chevy Nova SS. I'll have one someday....

I guess I'm just a sucker for racing stripes, like on this slick new Challenger they came out with. Heavens, but this thing is gorgeous! Aaron and I went to the dealership one day just so we could sit in it, and I have to confess, we've gone back several times just to look at it. I can barely see over the dash, but I really don't care. Do you think this is family-friendly?


When I was a kid, I collected lots and lots of Barbies. I had all kinds of ice skating rinks and beaches and such for them. I also had a '57 Chevy Bel Air for them. Once it got passed through a few of the girls in my family, it became pretty much worthless. I loved that car.

But I would love the real thing better.


I've also seen these cute little trucks out and about on occasion. They make me feel like picking strawberries or corn or something andjust loading them up in the back.
The '48 Pontiac Torpedo makes me think of a high speed chase in an old gangster movie where they shoot tommy guns while they drive. I love those kinds of movies
Yep, I can definitely see myself in one of those, and the gangsters would call me "doll" and "dame" and things like that. I've always wanted to wear a scarf on my head and big movie star sunglasses riding along in an old classic car.
It "auto" be mine. But really, nothing's free in this world, so I'll just keep dreaming. It's really not fun to have everything you want anyhow, because then you have nothing to dream about.

No comments: