Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Framed

So I just completed this little project the other day, and the background was awful, so I snipped and cut and pasted the little gal on a different piece of paper. Then I had some photo frames and mattes lying around (because I collect junk) and framed her. I'm pretty psyched. It's the first piece of "art" I've ever framed.



I think I'll name her Annette. She looks like an Annette to me for some reason. As you can see, Annette is a tightrope walker in the circus. I have quite a few circus prints waiting to be colored and blogged.

Also, the weather has been gloriously cool and fall-ish, so I gleefully donned my knee socks. Two pairs at once, in fact. I know it's a bit early, but I just can't help myself. You know what that means...it's almost time for the beret! I don't care if Aaron does hate it. I will wear it every day (probably with my new fingerless mittens, no doubt!).

No comments: