Saturday, January 16, 2010

Office Space

This room has been chock full of junk for over a year now, and I keep saying to Aaron, "Don't worry, I'll clean it." Well, he finally stepped in and said, "We are cleaning this room...today." And we did (mostly). Then he and his buddy Grant lugged this uber heavy rolltop desk in, and Aaron brought down a file cabinet, and, well...this is it!



And when I saw it, I said,

"Ooh...I love it!"

Then I decorated it using pages from last year's engagement planner

and some little frames that fit just right.


And the nice thing is that when I get tired of these pictures, I can just change them out with other ones from the calendar.

And the rolltop has two little wooden boards that pull out so that I can write notes and letters and such.


I am a lucky girl to have such a very thoughtful husband.



No comments: