Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ahoy, Sailor!

I received some birthday cash, which is always awesome, and usually I would deposit it all in the bank and pay bills and such. But isn't birthday money for having fun?? So I searched around and this is what I found...and subsequently purchased.




And I think I might buy these shoes, which are uber cheap.
I don't know...still debating on the shoe thing.

So I still have a bit of birthday money left, and I need your help...which one do I buy with the rest of the moolah?
























2 comments:

"Great" Aunt Mary said...

I like the last one--the red/black one! Also, the pink sundress with the white belt is cute. Really, any of them except the ones that are too similar to the nautical one!

Anonymous said...

I like the 8th and 9th ones the best.