Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the cutest pet of all?

There is a photo contest in the newspaper for the cutest pet, which will award $1,000 to the winner and the top 12 will be in a cutest pet calendar. So I spent a bit photographing the animals at the behest of Aaron, and if I win I will use part of the money to buy more camera equipment, like a wide angle lens. I also used this time to practice some pet photo skills. Let me know what you think the cutest pet picture is! I would really appreciate your advice. We figure Foo Foo is probably our go-to for the contest. I'll be posting these on Facebook, too.
The cats died.

And then miraculously came back to life.



Who goes there?
Hm? What's the password?

We packed up the puppies and went to the drive in to see "Toy Story 3" and "The A-Team."
Thanks for choosing your favorite pic!

No comments: