Monday, July 26, 2010

Surprises

We celebrated a couple of birthdays recently...Mom and my brother-in-law Trent share the exact same birthday. We began with a delicious meal, cooked by my lovely sister-in-law Stephanie, and then followed it up with S'mores Cupcakes.
Fist Bump!
Yummy!
Aidan trying to fill some big shoes.
We also had Drumsticks...mmm, mmmm, mmmmm!
Dad and I gave Mom tickets to the Chicago/Doobie Brothers concert...she loved it!
Aidan played a song on the guitar and serenaded us with his beautiful singing.
And a special birthday surprise...Aidan's going to be a big brother!!!

All of the excitement must have tuckered the big boy out, because he went into his bedroom and came back out with pacifier, blankie, and teddy bear.
Big day....I can't wait to be an auntie again!

For the delicious cupcake recipe, go here.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Your family is very photogenic. the cupackes lok yummy, too! I'll have to try them