Saturday, March 12, 2011

I actually don't know why I send this card to you, but I think it's a good idea!

From Franziska in Switzerland. Isn't it beautiful? I could definitely live there!

Franziska & I have many shared interests: dogs, photography, postcrossing, penpalling, reading. She has her own website with the most adorable little puppies ever. Check it out at www.swissdoggies.ch. Too cute!
From Heidi in Finland.

The card says "I actually don't know why I send this card to you, but I think it's a good idea!"
From Marlissa in The Netherlands.
From Teresa in Inverness, FL.

How funny! We have been getting many Florida postcards, and just before we take our vacation there next month!
To Amina in Kazakhstan
To Elina in Haapajarvi, Finland
This is a photo I took and had made into a postcard.
To Cara in Birmingham, AL
This is Marian Anderson, American contralto who became the first black member of the New York Metropolitan Opera in 1955.

To Lithuania
Laura Bridgeman, Anne Sullivan, and Helen Keller
To Mrs. Qun GU in Jiangxi, China
The Gatehouse of Evergreen Cemetery, Gettysburg, after the battle
To Verona in Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Manhattan Beach Coast guard training station; exercises led by Eulance Peacock, member of the 1930 American Olympic team

No comments: