Wednesday, October 8, 2008

3 YEARS AND STILL GOIN' STRONG....

Wow! Today Aaron and I celebrate 3 years together...really? It's been three years? On this date 3 years ago, I was getting my hair done and wondering if anything would go wrong on our big day. But it went pretty smoothly...

See how pretty we are together?
3 years ago we were having our photos taken about a gazillion times! Aaron celebrating St. Patty's Day in Munich, Germany. Is it wrong to drink Guinness in Germany?

Since then, we have attained 2 goats, 1 spunky dog, 1 funky dog, and a barn cat named Buster. We've been through $150,000 in medical treatment and 6 weeks in the hospital. We've lived in a trailer, lost a front tooth, and moved in with the in-laws. We've traveled to Germany. He's given up bull-riding (I've breathed a sigh of relief!). We've lost 30 pounds in a month and gained back about 100 overall.


We've been through a heck of a lot, but it's definitely been worth it. I can't wait to see what the rest of the journey has in store for us!

I LOVE YOU, AARON!!!

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!




No comments: