Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PLEASE....Boycott the Polo Dress!


PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! I am BEGGING you! Don't ever wear a dress like this. These are not flattering. I had several in middle school, and I now regret that decision. I found this recently on a reputable clothing site and found myself horrified for many minutes following. A polo should be worn as a polo, and a dress as a dress....don't EVER mix the two! This is one of the most UNFLATTERING ensembles I have ever experienced, no matter your size. The stretchy fabric adheres to your behind, making it look ten times the normal size, and if you have any indication of "love handles", now everybody else can see them, too...this dress ensures it. If you are short, then this dress makes you look even stubbier. So please, do yourself and others a favor, and DON'T WEAR THIS DRESS!!!

No comments: