Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feeling A Bit Posey...

I'm feeling a bit Posey today...
I'm sure you have no idea what that means, so I'll explain. When I was right out of high school, cuter and spunkier and more entertaining, I made up an alias.
Her name was Posey Pendleton. It's kind of like my "movie star name." Posey has a British accent and dresses very cute in skirts and dresses, never ever pants. She is demure and conservative, but quite chic. (And of course, she makes sure that there is a cute little kitten in any photo of her.)
Then my friend Angie became "Sophie Pendleton," who also had a British accent. So anytime I wear cute headbands with bows on them...


or sweet little dresses and skirts, then I feel a bit Posey. The black tights and black patent leather Mary Janes, really sent me over the edge to Posey Land.





The photographer apologizes for the blurred and dim photographs. The camera was not available, thus leaving only a camera phone to suffice.



No comments: