Friday, May 8, 2009

Red Geraniums and Fresh Rosemary

Not only did I get to wear my new dress yesterday (wearing new outfits makes me oh so happy!)
but Aaron was sweet enought to take me to the local nursery for my very first garden...an herb garden.
We bought all kinds of delicious-smelling herbs, like parsley, thyme, rosemary, cilantro, and more. And a geranium, which we'll need much more of because I want red geraniums hanging all over my front porch. In fact, Aaron has been much too good to me lately. He goes to bed right after work at about 6AM and then wakes up in the afternoon to work in the yard, clearing out slimy ponds and mowing the yard. It's a good thing I have him, because I wouldn't have a clue and would probably kill all the beautiful flowers!



Wish me luck on my little garden!


And don't forget your mom this weekend....if she's anything like mine, then you're very blessed!

No comments: