Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rain Rain...Please Don't Go Away!

Hooray!!!

It finally rained today!

It rained a little on Friday, and it was a little chilly, so I wore my jacket and hat. My friend didn't recognize me at first when I met her at the movie theatre. She asked me if I was in disguise. Aaron says it's European. I think it's fun.

I think it's apparent that boot cut does not work on my short person. I think I need a little flare in the leg.

Hopefully the rain will aid my poor little plants. My in-laws worked very hard to create a beautiful garden on this property (it's MUCH larger than in the photos), but as I lack the necessary patience and green thumb for gardening, I'm afraid the flowers are beginning to die rapidly.

I thought the lily pond looked quite pretty the other day, though.





And my poor little one geranium blossom. Oh well, maybe next year.


1 comment:

hannah, heart city said...

nice pond, i love the lily pads