Sunday, October 18, 2009

Historic Moment: My 1st Sale

It's true!

I made my first ever sale...and it came out of nowhere! I had been thinking about selling some of my drawings, but wasn't really sure about the technicalities of it, and then my mom's friend Connie from Tennessee asked if I would make this card. Her niece was married yesterday, and she wanted something personal for the card she was giving to them for their wedding. The background is from their invitation, and Connie wanted the poem incorporated somehow. The bride wore a red veil, and their colors were red, black, and silver I believe. After I took these photos, I added the bride and groom's names on either side of the people.







Congratulations to the bride and groom, and thank you, Connie, for this fun opportunity!

No comments: