Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin! Well, maybe a bunch of cool little pumpkins.

Special announcement: I am having surgery on Friday at 3:00 PM, so please say some prayers that God guides the doctor's hands to heal me. I would greatly appreciate it.

That being said, I may be away from my blog for a few days to a week or so. I'm not sure how I'll feel.


That being said, I may not feel up to a great Halloween bash, and I wanted to spend some time with the family pre-surgery, so we all went to the Zoo Halloween. Zoo Halloween is great fun because it's a safe place for the kids to get candy, and there are displays of movies and books and such...in great pumpkin style.


I was a mod 60s gal....since I had the wig just lying around and all.








The Haunted Train

During the haunted train ride, kids dress up as witches and goblins and sit around a fire until the haunted train arrives with its passengers, and then the kids all jump out and try to scare people. They used to be a lot scarier, even for adults. Lucy was a bit frightened, though.
You have to scream and make scary noises when you go through the tunnel.

Someone jumped out of the bushes and scared the livin' daylights out of Lucy. If you look closely, you can see her jump back.











Pumpkin bowling

"Up"

"Up"

Mermaids


Wallaby

"Where the Wild Pumpkins Are"

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Pumpkin"


"Cloudy with a Chance of Pumpkins"



Lucy and Kelly with "Broomhilda, the friendly witch"



Corn maze...I think there were 2 deadends

Lucy makes it through the little maze





The little chick (Baby Livi)


If I don't see you before then....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: