Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fashion I Fancy

Being home from work has caused all sorts of temptations. Internet surfing engulfs a large amount of my time and keeps me busy, but now I want all of these beautiful goodies that I wouldn't have had time to find if I was working. Here's what I'm pining after:


Etsy
BlackCreekEclectible
Vintage Green Flower Necklace
$16.00
(Hint: this would make a fairly inexpensive Christmas gift) :-)


Etsy
Shop: alovebizarre
Vintage Sky Blue 1960's Dolly Mini Dress
$25.00

Modcloth
Soothing Song Heels
$34.99

Modcloth
The Villette Capelet
$89.99

Modcloth
Edgar Allen Bow Dress
$79.99

Modcloth
Dewey Decimal Dress
$88.99

Modcloth
Strawberry Chiffon Dress
$74.99

Banana Republic
Petite Ruffle Cardigan
Deep Fuschia
$70.00

Banana Republic
Petite Ruffle Tweed Shift Dress
$142.00

J. Crew
Perfect Pencil Skirt
Bright Blue
$118.00


Ann Taylor Loft

Squareneck Knit Dress
Deep Winter Teal

$69.50

A girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Those heels are cute! I will get you my jam recipe. You don't have to use fruit that is in season, you just have to stick to the recipe, which I am bad at. I always like to add stuff, but with canning and freezer stuff you just can't always get away with it.

You can get strawberries year round,so they are always a good, safe choice.