Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Favorite Things: The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book

Well, the 2009 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book is out, and that means that the department stores can now begin the peal of commercialized Christmas music, children may mail their lists to Santa (although I always finished mine in August), and hearts start thumping as they realize there are only *gasp* 50 days until Christmas! So get that Santa mail out and organize the home holiday style (it makes me nervous that organizedhome.com is already on Day 12 of the countdown)!


But first, let's see what the upper crust of society is getting from Jolly Old Saint Nick. Here are my favorites:

For Aaron:
Aaron has been begging for a motorcycle for the longest time, and I refuse because I find them frightening to not only ride on, but I even tense up when I have to drive next to them. This one is electric and can reach speeds of 150 mph. (That can't possibly be safe)
Mission One Electric Motorcycle
$73,000


I've wanted a guitar and lessons for years. This one is so beautiful.
Neiman Marcus "Metal Arts" Martin Guitar and Case
$12,000


Oh, sure. As if one aircraft weren't enough...
His and Hers ICON Sports Aircraft
$250,000



A little something for me:
Magaschoni Collection Dress
$698



And drumroll please...
Because if I had money enough to blow, this is what I'd blow it on a...
Customized Cupcake Car
$25,000


Can you even imagine how fun this would be??? I want to know what millionaires have these suckers, and I want photos!

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

That cupacke car is straight out of Willy Wonka, don't ya think? Too cute! I'd love one, too, but I'd feel so guilty about the wasted money.