Sunday, February 28, 2010

Love's greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred ~Barbara DeAngilis

Today we celebrated Aidan's 1st Birthday. Aidan is my adorable nephew who lives in Chicago with his dad and mom (my brother Jesse and his darling wife Stephanie), but he will be coming back to stay before we know it, and I cannot wait!!!


I wanted to get him something special for his birthday, so first of all, I put together this little video (I had to steal Jesse and Stephanie's photos, though...I hope they don't mind). This is a song that Jesse used to have when he was a little boy on a tape, personalized with his name.






Of course, a baby must have a card, and this baby loves baths and rubber duckies.


This baby is so cute that his face should be on a stamp...oh, wait! It is! Real stamps that you can mail with a cute little squirt on them!
Of course, Baby Livi is a cutie pie herself, so stamps had to be made of her as well.


And for my favorite gift to the little guy (but really for his parents), a hand-drawn picture of a very adorable baby. Made with bunches and bunches of love!


I'm glad they liked it. I've been patiently anticipating giving it to them!

No comments: