Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday Duo

I know it's hard to believe, but we celebrated two more birthdays a couple of weeks ago, the last two of March....Jenny and Jacob.

I love how Jacob's got some serious air in his cheeks on this photo. 

A mother daughter moment

Jenny got cake duty.


     
Great Grandma, Great Aunt Mary and Grandma.
Great Aunt Mary and Great Uncle Marv showed up, and it was a wonderful surprise!

Grandpa, Great Uncle Marv, and Uncle Tom
Lucy and Matthew
Jacob models the shirt Aaron and I got for him, while Matthew...well, I'm not really sure what he's doing.
Mary was working, so Kelly and I kidnapped Livi and gave her daddy a chance to take a nap.

(She kept trying to look at us while we were driving, so when we got back to Mom and Dad's, we took some photos.)
She's really the life of the party anyway.

Livi and her Great-Great Aunt Mary (I think that's the correct relationship)

Up in the air, Junior Bird Girl!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the one picture of Livi up in the air; her eyes are SO blue! She is so beautiful :)

Can't wait to move home so we can be at the parties, too!!!