Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Face



Happy Father's Day to all of you wonderful dads out there, especially my Grandpa Workman, Dad, brother Jesse, and brother-in-law Trent! Without these great men, we wouldn't have the cute little babies in this post!

I went to my Grandpa and Grandma Workman's house to celebrate today for a cookout with the family. However, Livi and Aidan seem to be the only folks on my camera. I surmise this is because they are so darn cute and because no one else likes to have their photo taken. So if you don't like babies (which I just can't fathom), you may want to leave The Tulip Bulb immediately.

Doesn't she look like she's dancing?
Puppy Dog
I got my camera out, and this is the pose she put herself in. This child is ridiculously photogenic.
Hmmmm??
Playing with Fifi the puppy dog
"Aunt Lucy, I want that cookie."
Daddy teaches Aidan to say please. I know a few adults I'd like to train on this concept.
Cousins
"Here, Aunt Lucy. Have a goldfish cracker. I know how to share."

Happy Father's Day!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Cepeda said...

They are both so cute Aubrey!! Great pics!!! Squeeze those cute little cheeks for me girl!!!!