Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Favorite Things in the Month of June

I heart:
Finding old videos and photos of little siblings


Tokens of appreciation from the boss


Tokens of appreciation from the office


Flying babies


Patriotic babies


Silly babies


Sad babies


Munchy babies


Tiny surprises...like baby frogs!


Jars full of giant gumballs whose deliciousness lasts 2.5 seconds



Waking up to fresh flowers


especially when they are the state flower



A house filled wall-to-wall with fresh flowers




Hanging out with the gang


The first firefly of summer



Making delicious, yellow summer treats




Walking down my old childhood street during fair time


Not being embarrassed to wear my dirndl in public


Old fashioned telephones that just happened to be in the garage


Memories of our first vacation together


The click of train wheels on an old wooden track

Seeing life through my camera lens




Posted by Picasa

No comments: