Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boo!

After taking the kids' pictures, I was begged to come over and help carve the pumpkin for Halloween. Little did I know that I was to be the artist for the pumpkin, which I do not excel at.






Then the next night, Halloween, I drove back to my parents' house to go trick-or-treating downtown at the area businesses with Aidan, his cousin Elijah, Lucy, Stephanie, and Mom. It was quite an experience!


I was a secret agent...like Agent 99.
Elijah and Aidan were cowboys...we had a tough time keeping them in costume, but they were super duper adorable!


Lucy was a pirate...ARGH!

And Stephanie was a cat.






The most difficult part was keeping the babies in the stroller and deterring them from throwing things out of it!

Kelly and her friend Cassie....Smurfs, of course!
When we got back from trick-or-treating, Livi the Pirate was there. Isn't she uber sweet?




Aidan loves basketball...and football...and pretty much any sport that has a ball involved.
Eating the spoils.







I didn't go with them for the second round of trick-or-treating, but I had an awful lot of fun seeing those little kidlets in costume!

No comments: