Friday, November 19, 2010

My Favorite Things: Stationery

 I absolutely love stationery....cards, paper, envelopes, postcards. They all convey the sender's personality and add a special touch. I recently went shopping at Barnes and Noble (the top card is from there) and Half Price Books (the others are from there) and found some wonderful things.



Thank you cards are becoming a memory of years gone by, a forgotten nicety that really should be used more often. A thank you on Facebook is just not the same.


I thought this was hilarious. Someday, God willing, I'll be able to use these because they are just hysterical!



And then I needed some postcards for my Postcrossing friends and found an entire book of really neat postcards.
 These are the six I'm sending out tomorrow.





 And I'm a die hard monkey fanatic, so I couldn't pass up these adorable notecards. I once had a monkey calendar that I hung at work with pictures of monkeys doing things like taking a bath or driving a tractor or eating ice cream with little kids. Everyone thought it was creepy. I still defend it to this day.


No comments: